MY FAVOURITE ARTIS

MY FAVOURITE ARTIS
MY FAVOURITE ARTIS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

my sad love story

It all started when I was in Primary 1.. I like this boy.. I think I'm in love with him.. I keep my feelings until I was in standard 4.. I sat next to him in my class.. We always share our secret.. One day.. I asked him "Do u like someone in this class?" He said "Yes" ..I was wondering who is she.. I thought that was me..hurmm.. :\
A few days later..
I told him that I like him.. I thought we have became a pair of lovers.. but he didn't asked me to be his girlfriend.. but he acted like we have became a lovers.. that's why I don't care if he didn't asked me.... Then.. Everyday.. I text him.. I miss him all the time.. but..one day.. he didn't reply my msg.. I felt so sad.. It's been 2 weeks he didn't reply my msg.. I was wondering why.. hurmm... someone told me that he don't likes me.. but I don't believe it...I was really worried thinking about that...
A few weeks later..
I've found out who is the girl he likes.. and what really surprised me is... he likes my BESTFRIEND!
I don't know what to do.. I'm so sad! he broke my heart.. I feel like I wanna cry! but.. I don't want to cry about it..
And then.. I didn't messaging him for a long time... I'm not satisfied..then.. I fight with him.. using SMS..huhu.. 
Until I was in standard 5.. I didn't talk to him..hurm.. that's really make my heart hurt.. I miss him!
Last year (2010) we start to be friends again.. I feel happy..as long as I can talk to him again.. 
Then..one day.. I asked him.. "Do u still like her?" He said "I don't know" I'm not satisfied with the answer.. I think.. he still likes her.. hurm.... But I hope he's not.. Coz I still love him! :'( 
A few months later..
I can't believe it that we are couple! It's too fast! We started couple at 5 November 2010.. I still remember the date.. coz.. that is the best day ever happened in my life! I love him so much! But.. I never thought I let him go.. :'( 
It's only 3 weeks we're couple.. This is so sad.. :( and then.. we fight again.. I hate him! but.. I love him! He block me on fb.. I was really2 sad!!!
This year (2011) at 26 January 2011.. That is his date of birth..
Early in the morning, I wish to him by sending him a msg using handphone..
I said "Happy Birthday to you.. Have a nice day.. I'll not forget ur birthday.. Coz u're my friend.. I know u hate it if I send any msg to u.. But u still my friend.. I'll not forget ur bithday juz like that.. No.. Okay..Gudnite.. Sweet Dream.."
That's what I text to him.. I really miss him!
At 11:00 am.. I online my facebook.. I saw 1 friend request.. and.. I really can't believe it! He add me! He unblock me! I was really happy! I'm so excited! And then.. we be friends again... I love it!
But.. I love it more if he could be my lover.. But.. that's impossible..

Hey boy.. I hope u read this.. and.. I want you to know that.. I love you forever... ♥ I can't forget about you..
It's okay if u don't want me to be ur girlfriend.. but.. let me be urbestfriend.. and..after u read this.. pliz don't hate me or block me or remove me from ur friend okay.. :) I will always help u to get ur favourite girl.. I always be there for you.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment